Gen Z loosely refers to the generation born between 1996-2012 (Age group of 10-26 years ), following millennials. This generation is extremely fortunate to have had access to beneficial and useful amenities since birth. The struggles of waiting for a simple message to be received still a false tale for this generation. The reason Gen Z is even more special is because even though it forms a minor part of work force, it still manages to lay out various trends. That being said, it is inevitable that Gen Z is going to be largest consumer, workforce and creators in next 10-15 years and it is high time we understand some trends that gives us insights in to Gen Z’s trending and buzzing minds.
- The average Gen Z got their first smartphone just before their twelfth birthday which makes them highly tech savvy at present times.
- With an astute sense of social and environmental issues, Generation Z endeavors to make buildings and product designs in line with these values.
- Gen Z is also more concerned about a balanced life to work approach and they love to work in more stimulating and varied workspace environment.
- Generation Z are acutely aware of security issues, having grown up in a world where the issue of domestic and international security is at the top of the agenda of every major news outlet. What this means for building design is that the security of structures will be a top priority
- Proximity and convenience is regarded as high priority by Gen Z, so the living and working spaces are expected to be convenient, customizable as per individual tastes.
- Everything needs to be smarter for Gen Z. Gen Z early teenage years were spent with smart phones and later years with Alexa, Siri and Ok Google. So, the appliances connectivity comes at a high priority.
So, the upcoming Generation Z is expected to make quite some changes in almost everything from conception to completion. Such concepts are becoming constitutive part of Top 10 sustainable architectural firms in Hyderabad
The design ideation of generation Z inculcates pragmatic way of thinking. Innovation Studios possess the strength to integrate flexibility, authenticity, choice & convenience in the upcoming world of architecture. Their vision challenges the stigma of limitation and creates room for never ending possibilities. Their approach towards architecture deals with the setting up new behaviors & attitudes regarding how the world works and responds to staying current, competent & relevant.
Modern design studios in Hyderabad are motivated towards shaping a better functioning world, has led to creating structures that are not only awe inspiring to look at but also incorporate major issues like climate change, impacts of growing population, socio and economic factors through smart construction techniques, environment friendly materials, zero carbon approach with limited resources, architectural services, and many more. One of such creative Architecture firm 360life design studio has their perspective vision reflected by the thought of architecture not only improving the quality of life but making its users the greatest custodians of planet Earth. The bold design and expressive ideas focus not only on maintaining individuality but also connecting people from different beliefs and ideologies.
In summary, Gen Z is not only equipped but also motivated to create increasingly dynamic, adaptable and futuristic humane variation in the field of architecture than ever before